Sunday, January 24, 2010

25 things....

1. I'm wiccan... though only through self study
2. I am never truly sure about my self confidence
3. I blogged years ago and am happy to return
4. I want to be a published writer.
5. I want to be a published photographer
6. My anger is under much better control these days
7. Though I am afraid all my demons may return someday
8. I am 34 and married to my second husband... love him very very much.. so happy!
9. I love video games
10. I still play then and search out the stores for new ones
11. I see things to photography around me constantly. Beauty in everything
12. I'm a smoker... though i plan on quitting
13. I worked in TV for 13 years... don't now... and won't go back. TV in Canada is falling apart I know many people who have lost jobs.
14. ... including myself
15. i prefer werewolves to vampires... but have loved vampires since i was a little kid, ever wrote a book report on Dracula in 3 grade.
16. I'm enjoy a glasses of wine. with a few more in my plans
17. Gewurztraminer is a wine i am going to try!
18. I have 2 dental implants
19. I am a very different person from 5 years ago... mostly to do with my emotions
20. i love chocolate... love it
21. I drive the speed limit...
22. Fringe is the best damn tv show
23. i own 2 cats, but really want a dog
24. i love my cats though... they make me laugh every day
25. I would like you to ask me some questions.... will you??

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Wow--after over 4 years, there were a couple of things I didn't know about!

Phynixbelle said...

like what? i am curious? mind you i did start with a big one!!! :)

Osbasso said...

I somehow missed the fact that you actually got married...I thought that was happening this summer for some reason.

I had no idea you were a smoker!

Nor about the implants (though, really, how would I know about those?).

Phynixbelle said...

its just 2 fake teeth. I was the youngest person to get them at the time.... they were pretty new technology when i was 18. So I like to think I am more like Wolverine then most people.. I don't have atamantin in my bones/Jaw... but I do have Titanium! The dentist told me that if I eer got punched in the mouth I woulf loss my real teeth before the fake ones would ever budge. Titanium bonds really strongly with bone.

Yeah 2nd husband! though though not on paper... i will explain it in a blog!

Genevieve said...

I'm slow to get back to everyone's pages....
Did you try the Gewurz yet?
What type of camera do you shoot with?

I love chocolate too! Having a soy hot chocolate right now. :)

Phynixbelle said...

OH soy chocolate?! I have only heard of the milk... is there a solid? I should try both, I have been meaning to. I am sad to I have not tried the wine yet... peerhaps I will pick some up tonight!! what type do you suggest? I am a shriaz kinda girl!

Post a Comment