Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back on Blogger...

It has been many many years, well ok not that long but long enough that I know a few of my original blogger friends have missed me! So here I am... once again a blogger. I have started a few blogs type things and then never got back to them over the last few years, but I believe it is time to get on this again... my plan to post about my photo sessions, photo ideas and random photos I just happen to shoot ... I had a blog on Opera for my photos but everyone just kept treating it like a dating site... so that didn't work!! LOL

I will see about transferring those blogs to this one... as I would like to add them... I just have to remember the password! So did I shoot anything today? Other then cars (for work) no... though I think about taking a shot of a 08 Nissan Altima.. why you ask? It was a coupe... and for some strange reason with all the cars I have been in and out of since July I had never really crossed one... or perhaps I just didn't pay attention. I have to say... it is one really nice looking car.... It really surprised me to realize it was an Altima


But I am faithful to the Toyota FJ... I want one... I need one... I WILL HAVE ONE! And it will be a manual trans. Color? not sure... just not blue. The blue is too smurfie... yes I said smurfie... thats what it makes me think of.... i think it is because of the white roof.


On a new note I was in and out of a bunch of Acuras today... nice cars... really, but I will have to take one for a spin... and get more acquainted with them I don't know the models at all..

0 comments:

Post a Comment