Saturday, January 23, 2010

oh whats the word...

.. I am feeling creative but not, wanting to write, crochet or read... but not. So I am blogging.

I had a relaxing day today. G worked until 2pm today... not that it stresses me out to have him home! lol but it was a quiet day. The usual bunch of chores, a few naps...then went shopping after he got home. Some people may just me, but I love shopping at Value Village. In fact it no longer makes sense to me to go shopping for most clothes at the malls anymore. When I can by Guess, Old Navy, Jacob, Dynamite and many other brand names that fit me well, for a fraction of the price, who cares if they are used?! Sure I am picky about what I buy... I have to admit I am pretty excited about the Aldo boots I picked up today. They are winter boots, I needed some for work. not sexy boots! But warm and comfy and fashionable for winter practicality. And only $14.99... Black suede... I am sure they cost about $100 new! Pretty much no wear on them at all.

Anywho, just started up Fringe on the ole' Apple TV... just uploaded 4 episodes! Whee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment